24/7 Support & sale
5 year warranty
29 years experience
1. This order and the purchase agreement to be concluded are exclusively governed by the Belgian legislation, the following general conditions and, if applicable, the special conditions on the front. These conditions always have the upper hand on all terms stated in the seller's documents. Such terms can not therefore be invoked against the buyer in the framework of the contract to be concluded.
2. Only a written and signed order on the buyer's standard form is valid (the same in case of a change of an order). For every internet or online order, only the Daylight purchase conditions apply which will be confirmed by email to the seller. Even if the method of the seller does not offer the possibility for an original Daylight order form, only the Daylight purchase conditions will apply.
3. Only the return of the attached duplicate of this order form, signed by the seller, is valid as order confirmation. If this duplicate is not returned within 8 days, then the buyer can legally consider the order void. A delivery performed without the order confirmation meant, always implies the tacit acceptance by the seller of the purchase conditions determined by the buyer.
4. Prices are not subject to review. They include all the duties to be paid, the customs clearance, packaging, insurance and transport costs up to the delivery point. The return of packaging material is at the expense of the seller.
5. A delivery note must accompany every delivery, stating the nature of the goods and the number of the order form. These statements must also be on the invoice. The buyer may refuse partial deliveries, subject to prior agreement. The receipt is made exclusively at the buyer and only his equipment is valid for inspection.
6. Until the delivery or installation at the indicated location, the seller will only remain responsible for the goods and will bear all risks of loss or damage, irrespective of the transport costs, or not at the expense of the buyer. The seller declares that the delivered goods are ready for use, that they comply with all specifications of the order and of the delivered documentation, with the usual legal and regulatory standards (safety, hygiene, bacteriological quality, etc.) and that they meet the normal requirements of usability, reliability and longevity. In particular, the goods must bear the CE marking - the supplier bears all responsibility in this respect and indemnifies the buyer in this respect. Any deviation from this is called defect. If it concerns a serious defect, the buyer can either consider the purchase agreement to be terminated by operation of law and without notice, or to replace the delivery with identical goods or still accept the delivery, provided that the price is reduced. The buyer alone decides on this choice. If the defect is minimal, the buyer will request immediate repair at the expense of the seller, including removal and reassembly. Any repair falls under the original warranty. In addition, in the event of a defect, will the seller compensate the buyer and any third person for the damage caused, including use? and profit loss. The guarantee certificates issued by the seller only apply insofar as they do not limit the buyer's rights. When delivering goods, the seller must always send the valid and signed CE certificate with the invoice. If EMC or RoHS standards apply to these products, the supplier must ensure that the products comply with all applicable legislation. The seller fully safeguards Daylight within the framework of CE, EMC and RoHS and takes full responsibility for this.
7. The defects that the buyer can reasonably determine upon delivery (control possibly limited to random checks) will be reported within one month. The signing of a delivery note by the buyer never implies recognition of the condition of the goods, even if the seller declares the opposite in his delivery note. Any merchandise not corresponding to the specifications of our order and refused upon receipt in our destination warehouse, will be returned to the supplier, at his expense, or will be kept available at our warehouse for 15 days from our message of refusal; once this term line has expired, the warehouse rent for the merchandise, stored at the risk of the supplier, will be charged. The other defects, determined later, will be reported from their discovery. From that moment, the buyer has a period of 6 months to summon the seller, if this does not result in an amicable settlement.
8. The delivery dates must be strictly observed and the non-compliance with them will result automatically and without notice, at the buyer's option, without any restriction, a price reduction of 5% per week of delay, or the dissolution of the purchase agreement and the compensation. of the damage caused. The purchaser is also authorized, subject to written notification, to order the object of the order form elsewhere at the expense, risk and risk of the supplier.
9. The payment will be made 30 days from the end of the month in which the invoice was received to the extent that the receipt of the goods happened before the invoice. The payment date is the day on which the buyer gives the order for payment to his financial institution. In case of non-compliant delivery, the payment term is extended up to and including the perfect execution of the order. The buyer will always legally pay to the supplier - any agreement (eg factoring) which the supplier concludes with third parties, the buyer is not opposable, unless he would accept it in writing.
10. The agreement, partially or not yet executed, will also be dissolved by operation of law and without notice and subject to compensation if the seller is declared bankrupt, applies for a concordat or deferment of payment, liquidates his assets if it is seized. to become. The buyer will sign the dissolution of the agreement by registered letter. In case of force majeure that makes the timely delivery impossible, the buyer can consider the agreement dissolved and claim the repayment of the money already paid. 11. If the object of the order concerns an acceptance, the contractor must be registered. The contractor must provide proof of this within 3 days of receipt of this order. During the execution of the order, the contractor must submit proof of registration every week. Without such proof the buyer can legally declare the agreement dissolved, at all times, by simple notification. The contractor will compensate the buyer for all damage, with a minimum of 30% of the agreed price.
11. During the execution of the order, the buyer is authorized to carry out a check at any time within the installations of the seller and his subcontractors. For every order of printed matter and articles with printing, a proof must be submitted for approval.
12. Each order is only valid for the original period and the number that was agreed in the order form. Automatic renewal is always refused. If the sales conditions or contract of the supplier states that an automatic renewal applies then this is invalid. Accepting our order or accepting our first payment implies the agreement of the supplier with our purchase conditions and therefore also with the inability of automatic renewal. So any form of notice periods is invalid. Each order is valid for the explecite agreed period from 1 day to 1 year. No order can exceed the 1-year period without an explicit written agreement signed by Daylight. Every form of direct debit is therefore excluded in advance. Daylight will never accept a direct debit and any form of domiciliation will also be legally invalid. Any attempt by a supplier to enforce an automatic renewal via (unlawful) invoicing will result in Daylight invoicing an administration fee of 500 Euro + 21% VAT. In the event that we have to enforce the automatic renewal dispute through the court, a legal fee of 3,000 Euro + 21% VAT will be charged on top of all legal fees and court costs.
13. Any dispute regarding the execution, the validity or the interpretation of the purchase agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ghent.
Daylight bvba (established in 1991)
Phone: +32 9 230 54 00